quinta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2010

MICHAEL JACKSON IN THE HEART OF US ALL

I hereby direct me to the international audience to reiterate my appreciation and admiration for the figure of the super artist Michael Jackson. This is a first contact with you that is honoring my blog, which is presented entirely in Portuguese. I hope that visitors from around the world can use this space as an instrument of information and publicity, not only in Brazil, my country, but the world as a whole, without distinction.

Returning to Michael, please, please, that anyone who can send me texts, and various statements from the most varied materials, this figure of incomparable cultural harvest that existed in our world.

A big hug to everyone!

Sincerely,

Rico Guimarães

Um comentário:

  1. Hi Rico,

    First let me compliment your blog. Very good and informative. I'm from Sweden and here Michael is a myth. There will never be an artist so complete and charismatic as he.

    Do More texts in English and languages so you have more visits. Preferably in other languages, because your blog is very good.

    A big hug for you.

    Magna

    ResponderExcluir